28 Ekim 2016 Cuma

Working Life

Fatma: What was your previous job?
Gülhan: I was a waiter.
Fatma: What is your present job?
Gülhan: I am a chef.
Fatma: What are you working?
Gülhan: I am working a hotel but I l want to work in a restaurant.
Fatma: How long have you been working in this hotel?
Gülhan: I have been working for five years.
Fatma: Do you really like your job?
Gülhan: No, I don’t like.
Fatma: Why?
Gülhan: Because I am working long hours and I work every weekend. Also my pay is worse than other people’s pay.
Fatma: How much do you get pay?
Gülhan: One thousand five hundred dollars.
Fatma: Do you love your boss and associates?
Gülhan: Yes, I love them. They are very good people. They are successful, understanding people. So I am happy in the my workplace.
Fatma: What is your goal?
Gülhan: I want to open cafe restaurant. I want to travel the World. 


Fatma DELİMEHMET & Gülhan KIZILCAN

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder