2 Kasım 2016 Çarşamba

Hi everyone!

A: Hello! I am going to make a survey about professions to you. Dou you have a moment?
B: Hello. yes of course.
A: Thank you. I must ask question to you. Are you ready?
B: Yes, I am ready. You can ask.
A: What were your previous job?
B: I worked in a restaurant in Sakarya.
A: What are your time in present job?
B: I am working in Güral Hotel for 5 years.
A: D you like your job?
B: Sometime.
A: Why?
B: I like my job very much also it is well pait but it is very tiring.
A: All the while do you work in the kitchen?
B: I suppose not, I don't want to do this job. I went a proffesional and sense of humour food and beverage manager.
A: Why?
B: Because there is not discipline in kitchens. I am going to correct.


Ayşe TALAS - Nurşah UYGUN

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder