9 Kasım 2016 Çarşamba

WORKING LIFE

                              -WORKING LIFE-

Onur : Hi , Could you please tell us about your working life ? 

Ali: Sure ,why not? Whatever you want you can ask. I will answer

Onur : What is your previous job ?

Ali: I was dishwasher. I was cleaning kitchen.

Onur: Well. What is your present job? 

Ali: Now I am a restaurant manager in Miami.

Onur: Good job from washing dishes to managing restaurant. How did happen ?

Ali: I am ambitious person. I was always watching chefs while washing dishes and cleaning kitchen. Then I decided to work hard and manage everythink.

Onur: So You made it. Congratulations. What languages do you speak ? 

Ali: I speak English and Spanish.

Onur: What is your goal ? 

Ali: One day I'm gonna open my own restaurant and it will be famaous in the world.

Onur: Best wishes in your life. 

Ali : Thanks.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder